Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's Wrong?!

Aside from having pneumonia, I have been sick off and on for awhile now. I have been having a lot of trouble with my stomache and my intestines and I haven't been able to really eat anything. I had lost 8 pounds in about 2 weeks, so I finally decided to go see a dr. this past Thursday. Well, he said that the acid in my stomach is eating away at the lining of my stomach and intestines, so he put me on some medicine and said to call him monday. The medicine seemed to be helping, but then on Friday night I was out working at Schnepf's and I started feeling really sick again so I went home. I couldn't even move for hours that night cause I hurt so bad. Then Saturday morning I was doing ok so I decided to go back to work. About 3 hours after I got there I got really sick again and had Rob take me into the Urgent Care. I guess we have a long line of Ulcers that run in the family that I didn't know about. So at Urgent Care they had me drink this numbing stuff and it seemed to help some (so we are pretty sure I have an ulcer), but I could still feel something in my stomache. It feels like I have a baseball that is pushing on my ribs and it really hurts. So the doc had me lay down and he started feeling around. Well, he felt it. ANd he started moving it around and pushing in other places. So he ordered me an abdominal ultrasound. I go in tomorrow to see if we can find out what it is. My mom is one of the 3-5 people in the world that has a floating kidney in her body, and who knows, by the way I feel I may have something like that too. I just need to start feeling back to normal. So I will post with my results from the ultrasound after I get them.

6 comments:

Katie said...

My bet is gall bladder. Think about the food you have been eating, anything greasy or fatty? Just google stuff about the bladder and see what the symptoms are.

Heather said...

I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!!! Keep us updated...

A said...

Yikes! I am sorry Tember...get well soon :(

Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! I hope it goes well at the docters. Let us know.

As Told By Molly said...

Ouch. I hope the docs can make you better. Does this mean we won't see you at the Farm this week?

Exquisite Effects said...

Oh September I am so sorry! Health problems SUCK! I really hope you get this resolved quickly! Feel better!