Monday, January 26, 2009

Headaches

Well I have been having really bad headaches for the past 6 weeks. It started with one of my regular sinus infections that I have gotten for years and years, but this time the headache just didn't go away. So to make a long story short, I finally went to the doctor and found out I have CHRONIC SINUSITIS. I have to be on meds for a month and if the headache doesn't start clearing up within a week or so, I have to go get an MRI of my head and possibly have surgery. Stupid. I don't have time for that! But I'm pretty sure the medication will take care of it and it won't need to go any further than that. Just wanted to let everyone know the diagnosis cause I've had tons of caring friends with lots of concern. Don't worry everyone, I should be just fine!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Stephanie said...

I think I might have the same thing, I go in for a cat scan next week to have my sinuses looked at.