Monday, August 24, 2009

Almost there (kinda)

I am almost 25 weeks and things are going well. The baby is fantastic, I'm just already sick of being pregnant. I sound like such a horrible person when I say how much I hate being pregnant. I don't really like any part of it, except for when I deliver the baby. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for our little girl to be a part of our family, I am just having a hard time getting to that point. I just need to count my blessings. I am very thankful that we have such an easy time getting pregnant and that we have such healthy babies and pregnancies. I suppose I just don't like feeling limited in what I can do physically, (not to mention the ridiculous weight gain!) I had Landen when he was 38 weeks and Boston when he was 37 weeks, so if I keep that in mind, I only have 12 or 13 weeks left. Almost there, almost there, almost there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how ya feel! Just today, I told Adam, "I don't know how I can do this for 2 more months!!" They are so worth it though:) Hang in there!!

September Chiste said...

Thanks Kaci! At least I am in good company with my pregnancy woes!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Oh man, I think Kylee's counter for the wedding is like 96 days or something! I hope this baby comes BEFORE the wedding so you can be there! It won't be the same without her "big sister"!
Kim

September Chiste said...

Don't worry Kim, this baby WILL come before the wedding!!! In fact, I will use it as an excuse for my doc to induce me early if I haven't already come myself!!!