Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Virgin

I am definitely a blog virgin. Since this is my very first post, I figured I would tell about our clan.
Rob is working for SRP and HATING the AZ heat right now. He works out in the sun in a hard hat, long sleeves, jeans, and steel toe boots. Not fun when it's 113 degrees outside! But he's a trooper and keeps on going. He is working on getting a lineman apprenticeship right now. I am on summer break from teaching at the dance studio. I try to take my boys out to play in their pool everyday because it helps me work on my tan and does wonders for their nap time! Landen and Boston are taking swimming lessons right now and are doing pretty good. Landen is hit and miss with the water but Boston is a natural born fish. Rob's 31st birthday is next Saturday so we are looking forward to celebrating that!

3 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

Congrats on the blog!!! It'a a little overwhelming at first, isn't it? If you want pointers on how to personalize the look, there is a link I've posted on mine to a lady who has shown how to do it. Asta!

Katie said...

You're one hot virgin! I like your blog, you did well my friend.

The Jones Family said...

Hey we can be virgins together! :) Your little boys are soo adorable! i love the curly hair and sky-blue eyes! Hopefully since Trav and I are moving back to Vegas, we will be able to make it to the Family Reunions now. I feel like I haven't seen everybody forever. Do you know of any other relatives that have blogs?