Monday, June 30, 2008

Rob's 31st Birthday

We started out the day with a big breakfast of Rob's choice. He decided on Eggs, Bacon, and Toast. The boys loved it too, look at Landen's little smirk in the background.


Then the boys helped daddy open his present from them. Landen actually picked out half of Rob's present.



Landen picked out the big bag of Peanut M&M's, and I helped them pick out the movie Better Off Dead.





My Aunt Brenda offered to come and watch the boys for us so we could go out.


We went and saw the movie and it was HILARIOUS!

We were going to eat at The Blue Wasabi, but Rob decided he would rather go to Gordon Biersch instead.

The food was really good. This was our appetizer, Chicken and Shrimp Potstickers. Yummy!

I got Rob a Helicopter Tour in Sedona for his gift, but he decided that it would make him to nervous so we went and got him a new bike instead.

We had a really good time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! Happy Belated Birthday Rob. (Those Yankee season tickets should arrive anyday with an autographed baseball) :)

Katie said...

I think next time you should just let Rob do all the planning! =) Chris does the same thing to me, I get him something and then he tells me he wanted something else more. Oh well! (family motto!)