Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

My sister Autumn was in her very first musical this past weekend. She played the part of Alice the youngest bride in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center. She did an AWESOME job, I'm very proud of her!!

I totally look pregnant in this picture, but I PROMISE i'm not! Just a bad angle!


Autumn and her guy Levi!




This is one crazy lift, she is actually REALLY high off the ground!


Autumn and her "Brother", Jacody/Gideon.

I took this picture after the show to redeem myself from the "pregnant looking" picture I took earlier, but my arm wasn't long enough to get my whole body. So once again, I am NOT pregnant.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You're silly, you TOTALLY don't look preggo at all. I actually thought you looked hot. I totally want a black dress just like yours.