Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Questions

I have now seen THIS on 3 of my friends blog and I really enjoyed reading their answers so I thought I would post it too.

Enjoy!

I know: A lot of people all over the place. Between my different schools, shows, the dance studio, salons, music, and church I have met a lot of people. Even if i don't remember them, they always seem to remember me. Seems like I can't go ANYWHERE without someone coming up to me. I even run into people I know at Disneyland.
I want: to be an amazing dancer. But alas, my child bearing body will only let me go so far.
I have: A lot of big material things. I also have a lot of opportunites most people never get.
I wish: I wasn't so logical.
I hate: stupid people. That is my BIGGEST pet peeve, stupid people. That covers a lot.
I miss: performing. I still get to perform more than a lot of people get to, but I miss being in musicals. They take up a lot of time that I don't have.
I fear: Something bad happening to the boys. I also fear myself or a very close family member getting cancer.
I smell: my Matrix shampoo. My hair is still wet from a shower.
I crave: the beach
I search: for inspiration for my next dance I have to choreograph. I also search for fun places to take the boys that is out of the heat, but not cost money.
I regret: Not always having the self confidence that I do now.
I love: Rob, Landen, Boston, and the rest of my family. Words cannot describe.
I always: try to follow through with what I say. If I don't mean it, I don't say it.
I am not: a person to cross. Don't get on my bad side. I am also not patient.
I believe: the church is true.
I dance: A lot. Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Clogging, Jazz. As an occupation, as a passion, as a talent I want to keep developing.
I sing: not nearly as much as I should. It is a gift I need to share.
I don't always: tell people how much I appreciate them.
I write: very little these days.
I lose: items all the time. I am a very organized person, but my house seems to swallow up things I KNOW I put in a specific spot, all the time.
I win: people over. I am outgoing and a very good shmoozer. I know how to treat people.
I never: get a good parking spot. Rob on the other hand, somehow ALWAYS gets a front row parking place. That's why I always have him drive.
I listen: to everything I can. I am very observant and like to know what's going on.
I can usually be found: doing something. I am almost never idle. Sitting at the computer is the longest I stay in one place usually.
I am scared: of spiders. I wish they would all die.
I need: groceries. We are really low right now.
I am happy about: My little family!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Dang girl! You're so talented!

As Told By Molly said...

Love it...look for mine in the near future! I need to see you dance sometime. Clue me in to your next gig.

Anonymous said...

Tember, I love your answers! I hear ya about missing performing. I wish I could dance more too:)You are an amazing person. Your boys are lucky to have you!!