Monday, July 21, 2008

2nd Camping trip


Since we loved the first camping trip so much, we decided to go back and this time almost my whole family came with too. We had a lot of fun, but we didn't get the site we were hoping for because the camp ground was almost full. They were having the Iron Man Triathalon there that weekend and I didn't know. Next time I will do my research and find out if any big event is going on the same time we want to go. We had a great time at the lake and everyone loved the kayak. I got really burnt, but that's what I was hoping for! The last night we were there is started downpouring! And our tent was supposed to be leak proof, but that wasn't the case. So in the middle of the pouring rain, me and Rob had to go out and cover the tent with this huge tarp we brought. Now that's camping. I will post pics later because we used my parents camera most of the time. But all in all we had a GREAT time and will probably be going again very soon.

No comments: