Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ouch!

I was making pizza for dinner the other night and had it cooking on our rotating pizza cooker. I was putting Boston in his high chair when I heard Landen start screaming and he was holding his finger. I ran over to him and he had decided to touch the pizza cooker while it was cooking. I was really surprised because he has never tried to do that before because he knows it's hot AND it was pushed back really far on the counter so I didn't even think he could reach it. Well, he burned his pointer finger and had a big blister on it. He was pretty traumatized for the rest of the night and he didn't want to put ice on it so I had him lay in bed and I wet down a wash cloth for him to "rest" his finger on.
It was really sad when I walked in to check on him and this is what I saw.
His finger is much better now, but I can never underestimate how far that little guy can reach.

1 comment:

Katie said...

SUPER pitiful! But SUPER cute! Poor guy!