Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Family Pictures

It had been a really long time since we had taken family pics so we decided it was a good time to do it. Here are some of my favorites!
(Some of you haven't seen my bro's and sisters since they were much younger)

Boston was so ready for a nap, these were the best smiles we got out of him.

Don't you just love Boston's face!



The 2 little stinkers

Landen LOVES getting his picture taken!

Landen and Boston with Grandma & Grandpa

The boys with Great Grandma Linda

Here's the whole crew (the 2 some of you might not recognize is Kelly-Sage's Fiance and Levi- Autumn's Beau)

"Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Let me know which ones are your favorites!
Thanks Kresta for awesome pics!



5 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

my favorites are the ones with YOU in em! :)

The Jones Family said...

Love the pics! So creative! Love the matching pjs on all the girls too! ;) Gosh everyone is getting so big! I can't believe it!Good to see pics of everyone again.

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I just love the picture of your mom and dad and the boys! So cute! I also love ALL of the pajama photos! What a great photo shoot!

Mariley Johnson said...

cute family pics!

Emily Weber said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the one with you guys tying up the parents! Too funny!! Tell your dad hi for me! I haven't really seen him since Jones TV!!! Tell Sage congrats on the engagement too! That's awesome! We went to the same massage school.