Friday, December 5, 2008

Eight Things.......Tagged by Kylee!


Eight things I am passionate about: my husband and boys, music, dance, Christmas!, making sure my boys have a good life, the gospel, family, and beauty.


Eight words or phrases I use the most: No No Boston, Shake your bo-dy, Do you want to go in time-out?, Ok here we go, Again from the beginning, Love you boys, More Personality!, Do you need a clean diaper?


Eight things I want to do before I die: Have more kids, be in more shows, own my dream house, go to Hawaii, do something amazing, have grandkids, have pigmy goats again, live somewhere that actually has 4 seasons.


Eight things I need right now: A Diet Coke, Money, to go on a date with Rob, Landen to be potty trained, a bigger house, a nap, to clean my bedroom, to do laundry.


Eight places I want to visit: Hawaii, New York and Boston again, Bahamas, Disney World, Universal Studios, Utah, Las Vegas, Paris?


Eight favorite restaurants: Charlestons, Cheesecake Factory, Chilis, Papa Kelseys, Texas Roadhouse, Panda Express, Papa Johns


Eight TV shows I watch: Heroes, Top Chef, Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance, Chuck, Little Einsteins, Max and Ruby, Go Diego Go


Eighth folder, Eighth picture:

This is my dog Cosette in the middle of giving birth. See, there is one puppy under her leg already.

I tag... April, Jen, Amy, Katie, and Kelly!

1 comment:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

More personality! ha ha! I think I've heard that a lot recently too! ha ha!