Monday, March 9, 2009

Disney Fairy! HELP!

I need people's creative help!! I feel like the White Rabit cause I just don't have the time!



As you know, we are going to Disneyland next week, March 16-21. So I decided to make a tradition for our kids. Instead of spending tons of money on things in the park, each night when we get back to the hotel (we are going to the park 5 days) there will be a wrapped gift on each of their pillows from "The Disney Fairy", or whatever name we come up with. Yes, I said "we" meaning you readers.
THIS IS WHAT I NEED:
I need a cute little saying to go with each gift. It can rhyme or not, I don't care. Just something cute and clever. Not even all the gifts are Disney related. I also need to come up with WHO left the gift. It can be a different character each night or the same person (example: Disney Fairy).
Here are the items (they are in no particular order of what night they will be given):
1.Mickey Mouse hooded towel I made- this is the only one I have pics of.
2. Silly string
3.Disney books
4. Elephant and Lion stuffed animal
5. Donald Duck and Buzz Lightyear cups w/straws
Ok now get your creative juices flowing and leave your sayings and ideas as a comment. PLEASE, I know you are all very creative and I am very short on time!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

4 comments:

j&krosser said...

We went to the Disney outlet in the Mills last week. If you buy one the reusable bags for like $4 the next visit to the store you an additional percent off any clearance item you can fit in the bag. WEll worth it. We got like three or four Disney items for $11. They had t shirts and sunglasses and little figurines for less then 10 dollars. Just a thought it may get you imagination going.--Jaden

j&krosser said...

Sorry I though tht pics were of last years things. Number two silly string can be from Goofy because he is always getting tied up into different things. Saying can be soemthing like Here is some string to have fun and get Goofy tonight.

September Chiste said...

That's an awesome idea! Thanks! I didn't even think of it being from Goofy!

Anonymous said...

Cute towel! I'm thinking it should be from Mickey and have a tag with something along the lines of:
A cute towel from me to you,
After your bath for you to use.
Just a reminder of all of the fun,
Had at the park with dad and mom!

Okay, okay. Stop laughing. Just a beginning idea. :)