Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Chicks

I always had chicks and farm animals growing up, but given our HOA, we aren't allowed to have big farm animals where we live. But for Easter I talked Rob into letting get the boys a couple of Easter chicks. I told him that they usually color them all different colors for Easter. So we headed over to the feed store and let the boys pick out a couple. They had a whole rainbow of colors. Landen picked a green one and named him Lucky and Boston picked out a blue one and doesn't really call him anything.
Aren't they SO stinkin' cute?! (The boys and the chicks!)


Landen and Auntie Autumn enjoying the chickies!



Blazer and Boston loved them! Until it pooped all over Blazer.

Tune in on Sunday for a fun Easter Surprise!

1 comment:

As Told By Molly said...

How do they do that to the chicks? I want one, or two.

Since I see you on FB, I forget to stop by your blog! Okay you have me on the edge of my seat...I can't wait to see what's going down on Sunday!