Monday, April 27, 2009

Long time

Yes, it's been a long time since I had a blog entry, but it's because of good reason. I have been really sick with ALL day long morning sickness. I didn't get sick with my first two so I thought I would be fine this time too. Well, I was wrong. Everyone thinks it's a girl this time since I'm sick. If you think about it, it should be a girl because I know I can get through pregnancy with boys without feeling crappy. But you never know. And we won't know for another couple of months.

Aside from being sick there has been lots of things keeping us busy. Here's a rundown, more to come of them later on when I feel better.
1. Sage and Kelly's wedding
2. Mother and Father in-law came to visit from Boston
3. Play rehearsals started
4. I got stung by a bee for the first time 2 days ago and my foot is still swollen

Upcoming events:
1. End of year parties for my dance classes
2. My OB appt.
3. Dress rehearsal for Recital
4. RECITAL!
5. Mother's Day
6. Landen's 3rd birthday
7. Reunion in St. George
8. Canyon graduates High School
9. Boston's 2nd Birthday
10. I start my 2nd Trimester
All this happens within the next 5 weeks. I better start feeling better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

A said...

sounds like you are keeping busy! Hopefully you will get to feeling better soon lol

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hey September It's Anthony from the Good Ole Heritage days,Well if you could call it that. I found your Blog through the Lovells. How have you been? Drop us a post some time!

As Told By Molly said...

Oh Tem, I hope you're feeling better soon! And you didn't even mention moving as part of your list! I'm so glad you are staying with Joseph, because I can't wait to see it next month. Take it easy any chance you get. :)