Monday, July 6, 2009

Beach House 2009

WARNING: Picture overload

My family has been going to a beach house in the Ventura, CA area every summer since I was 8 years old. I'm so glad we got to go this year, we had so much fun, even if it was freezing cold most of the time. We were there from June 26th-July 2nd, and I wish we could have stayed longer. I am such a beach lover. I want to live near an ocean more than anything.

The boys LOVED going for walks and finding shells. Landen loved fishing and caught his first fish, then fish after fish. Boston loved playing in the sand. It was overcast and cold most of the time, so I only went deep out into the water once, but it was still so awesome. The beach is just in my blood. Here are a few pictures of the great time we had.


At the Santa Barbara Pier




Landen's first fish!


Then another...


and another!!!


Here's Sage and the big shark that was caught!


Boston just enjoying the sand and sun that finally came out.


Boston trying to convince Grandma to go out in the freezing cold water.



Landen loved being buried!


Boston playing with cute cuz Wesson



A sea urchin we found just sitting on the beach.


Grandma reading to Landen on the deck.



The boys just living it up.

Me in my pregnancy hugeness, Pre- sunburn





Post- Sunburn (at least it's a nice tan now!)

3 comments:

A said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe how big your boys are getting :)

As Told By Molly said...

What a rad vacation! I am officially jealous. I love the beach and the ocean air, there's just something that is so relaxing about it all. I hope you're feeling better now and are up and dancing again. Any word on if you need a pink babyshower, or what? ;)

September Chiste said...

Molly- I find out on the 17th if it's a boy or a girl. I'm far along enough now, but that's just how the scheduling worked out. I'm very anxious!!!