Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1 more day

Well baby "P" decided she doesn't want to come on her own, so I am going in tomorrow at 7:30am to be induced. That's my scheduled time anyway, but it could be hours before they get to me. It will all depend on how busy they are and if they have a room for me. I'm about to the point though where I don't even care if they stick me on a bed in the hallway!
We are all so excited! Of course me most of all, for lots of reasons besides just having our little girl finally here. I really haven't been able to enjoy the Holiday season yet since I can barely walk and don't go anywhere. I tried to talk my doctor into inducing me a few days earlier because we have the big SRP Christmas carnival and Kylee's wedding reception on Saturday the 5th, but he wouldn't budge. I will probably be headed home from the hospital that day (if everything goes well) so I won't be able to attend either events I was SOOO excited about. But things happen when they are supposed to and I am just very grateful I won't be pregnant anymore and we can have a sweet new addition to our family!!

No comments: