Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bittersweet day

Well we finally sold the Kia. I loved my little SUV. I'm sad to see it go, but it is SOO worth it. Some people from Canada bought it for cash and now we will be able to get almost completely out of debt (with the exception of the mortgage). Going down to one vehicle will be hard, but we only owe a little bit more on the truck, then we can get another SUV. We had to sell the Kia anyway cause when I have another baby we wouldn't have been able to all fit in the Kia. We were very very blessed to be able to sell our vehicle with the economy how it is and to get almost the full amount we asked for. Heavenly Father wants us to get out of debt as much as we do!
Goodbye Kia, you will be missed.

3 comments:

j&krosser said...

I know that Heavenly Father helped your car sell to help you get out of debt. When you sacrifice to follow the commandments he will bless you and then one day get a huge suburban to fit all those kids you dream about.--Jaden

As Told By Molly said...

Good for you guys! Getting out of debt brings so much peace...we're almost there! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

The Jones Family said...

Mmmm... just the words "being out of debt" make me drool! I would LOVE to have a taste of that! Haha.. we thought about selling our second car, too.. but I would just go insane if I didn't have a vehicle.. But that is wonderful that you were able to sell it.. God is watching over you!