Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping

We left the house at 10am yesterday morning and 9 hours, 1 Mall, and a million stores later, I am ALMOST COMPLETELY DONE with all my Christmas shopping!!! I still have to get for Rob cause he was with me yesterday. He was a very good sport and only complained a little bit =). Although, after we got home, he kept saying how much his legs hurt and he could barely walk. I told him that just means we don't go shopping nearly enough! The boys love being out with us, so they were really good too. I am trying to get things done early as possible this year so that I'm not racing around last minute. Things are busy enough as it is with my classes Christmas recitals and my Primary kids doing the Christmas program at church. I want to be able to actually get to slow down and enjoy the season this year. Even though I'm pretty much done with shopping, I'm sure I won't be able to resist the After-Thanksgiving-Day Sales anyway! Better start building up those walking muscles Rob!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Hopefully I can get ours done early too. It's so hard when we have to spend holidays out of town. Best of luck to Rob and those leg pains, especially for Black Friday sales.

Exquisite Effects said...

Wow good job getting most of it done so early! I was pretty good this year too! :)

Hey I changed my blog to private, so if you want to read it I'll need your e-mail address. You can send it to me at
cathydean6@gmail.com

Kim Gail said...

I have done my Thanksgiving shopping & now looking ahead for Christmas.