Thursday, November 6, 2008

HALLOWEEN

On Halloween we had a full night and the boys had a blast. First we took the boys trick or treating around the neighborhood, then we went to our ward's Halloween carnival and Trunk or Treat, then came back home for more trick or treating, then the kids went to bed and me and Rob stayed up and watched some scary movies. Thanks to everyone for their Halloween party invites, but we didn't end up having a babysitter. But we ended up having tons of fun regardless!

Rob dressed up in his Coast Guard uniform.



You can't see it very well, but I wore one of my old ballet costumes. Old pointe shoes and all.
(Look familiar Kylee?!)

The boys playing with some of the kids in the ward.

The kids made out like bandits! It must be because they are the cutest Giraffe and Frog around!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guy's look so cute!! Man, we got gipped! My kids didn't get that much candy!:)

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I love that costume! One of my favorites! Your never to old to be a ballerina! lol...

Anonymous said...

The boys were so cute. I loved their costumes, especially the giraffe.