Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well....

Good news and Bad news.
The Bad news is that my headaches are back and now I have to go get a Catscan. I will either be getting it done tomorrow or Monday, depending on when they schedule me. I won't find out till tomorrow morning. It will take pictures of my brain and my sinuses so hopefully we can find out what's going on!
The Good news is that Landen is COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!!!! YAY!!! He has done such an awesome job! He had a hard time going #2 in the potty at first, but now he has it down pat. He wakes up dry and doesn't even have any accidents any more. After only 2 weeks, he has turned from a baby to a big boy. He has even peed outside for the first time and he loved every second of it! What a boy.

3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

what boy doesn't love peeing outside? even my big boy likes it. shhh don't tell.

A said...

yahoo on the potty training!! Sorry to hear about your headaches though :( Hope everything goes okay

Matt and Stephanie said...

Hey girly, I went in for a cat scan today to have my sinuses looked at. I get lots of ear pain and headaches, but its not my ears, but its alot of headaches and often. I wonder if you and I have the same thing.