Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just stuff

I haven't been up to much. I had a bad spout of bronchitis, but the doc gave me some antibiotics and now aside from having a lot of trouble breathing, I'm feeling much better. But on an energy scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest, mine is about 1. I live on Diet Coke to get me through the day, but not to much longer!!
Here are some more pics of my big belly. These were taken about 2 weeks ago and I have already grown a lot since then. This little girl is so active! She is so forceful when she moves (especially on my left side) that it stops me dead in my tracks and almost drops me to my knees it's so painful. The doctor said I'm all bruised underneath my skin from her.



It's also finally cooling down. We leave the windows open all night and are FREEZING in the morning. The thermostat said it was 62 in here when I checked it, so this is how we walk around the house. The boys just LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Sage and Kelly said...

i seriously love those pictures of the boys.