Friday, October 2, 2009

Keeping me busy

Here are a few things that have been keeping me pretty busy lately. Nothing that I HAVE to do, but I am pretty limited on things I CAN do since I have zero energy. I have had some of this material for awhile so I thought I would put it to good use.

The boys LOVE the movie Cars, so I made them both some new Pajama Pants. Boston was SO proud of these!
I was going to make the new baby a little rag quilt, so I figured now was as good a time as any. So I went over to Hobby Lobby and got this cute material. It's hard to get the fullness of the cuteness in a picture, but it turned out good.




Landen saw that I had this Moose material and he said he HAD to have a Moose blanket like his Uncle Sage, so I made this one for him. He loves it and says it's just so snuggly!





This is just a Christmas one, but Boston has kinda taken ownership of this one. He has another blanket that takes priority over everything, but he will use this one occasionally, which is a big thing for him.


I love making the rag quilts, but here in AZ we just don't need them for actual warmth really. So I will probably see how cold it starts to get, then start sewing some more!
(The Pj pants and rag quilts are the only thing I know how to make!)

6 comments:

A said...

Those rag quilts are SO cute you will have to teach me how to make them!!

Jill said...

I need to learn how to make them too! That's a great Christmas gift! Or new baby gift. Teach me!!

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute Tember!:) And I love the Halloween decorations!

Johnson said...

September you are awesome! They are sooo cute!

As Told By Molly said...

Sitting and sewing sounds like my kind of activity! And your shower looks beautiful, thank goodness for sisters, huh. :)

j&krosser said...

Love the stuff you are creative keep going and you will be on Project Runway before long. Question where do you guys stay when you go to Disneyland? We are planning a trip and are curious about hotels and such. Let us know. --Jaden