Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boys will be.....Girls?

Rob will probably kill me for posting this. He had his wisdom teeth taken out over the weekend and so we were at my parents house most of the time so the boys could be entertained while I took care of Rob. I am the primary chorister, so on Sunday I had to leave for a few hours to go to church. While I was gone, my mom and my sisters had a LOT of fun with my boys. Rob was obviously still out of it from the surgery cause when I got back this is what they showed me.


I'm sure this will be the last time they ever put on something like, if Rob has anything to say about it. But they do look kinda pretty don't you think?! Ha Ha

11 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Lol! That is too funny! My husband would probably freak if he found his boys dressed up like that! Men are paranoid that way- but it's so cute huh?

Anonymous said...

Yea I am really pissed about this. tember you better take these pictures off before I go and try to remove them myself.

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! Apparently girls will be boys in our house. :) Everytime we watch Aladdin, Reagan wants me to dress her up as a prince. When I ask if she means like Princess Jasmine, she says "No, a PRINCE!" Hopefully it all balances out later.

A said...

OH wow HAHAHA...TOO cute!!!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I could not stop laughing! Those are the funniest pictures ever! What makes them so funny is knowing Rob! ha ha!!! I loved those little red costumes by the way... lol

Katie said...

Oh Landen's is my favorite! Super cute! Rob, you'll be grateful for these pictures when the boys are teenagers and you can use them as blackmail if they aren't good. It's freakin gold!

September Chiste said...

The boys are still young, they don't understand. Now, if they are STILL dressing up like this when they are 12 or 13, then there will be a problem.

Anonymous said...

If they dress like this at 12 or 13 im blaming you,your mom and sister. and you will NEVER hear the end of it

fivelive said...

My cousin and I use to dress Jacob up in dresses when he was about that age and he turned out pretty normal so It will be ok Rob plus like Katie said it will be great black mail when they grow up it will be great.

Anonymous said...

Well, now you don't need to have a girl:)lol So, I assume the ticked off anonymous comments are from your husband. Funny stuff! Adam would be mad at me too! We dressed my cousin up like that all the time when we were little and he is very "manly!" (sensitive, but manly haha)

September Chiste said...

Yeah, Kaci, that's my husband. We dressed Sage up when he was little too and he is about as manly as they come! Guy Phobia is all it is.