Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Because

On Thursday Rob had told me a package was coming so I needed to make sure I was home cause I might have to sign for it. So I made sure I was home, and around 2:30 a lady knocked at my door and was I ever surprised to see her holding this when I openend the door.
Rob had sent me a chocolate kiss bouquet of roses. I was very surprised! It was very sweet and I loved it! I opened the card and all it said on it was "Just Because I Love You"
Thanks Rob, I Love You Too!



2 comments:

Katie said...

HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARD! Roses made of Chocolate?! Genius!

September Chiste said...

Tell me about it! He never does stuff like that either, so I was VERY surprised. He told me he thinks of doing things like this all the time, he just doesn't end up following through, but this time he did!