Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Saturday

On Saturday we took the boys to see WallE. The movie has been out for a while but I just found out that on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, all movies before noon at AMC are only $5.00!!! You can't beat that! Landen was really excited and had been talking about WallE all morning before we got there and this was Boston's first time seeing a movie in the theatre.

Once we got there Landen was to embarrassed to get his picture with WallE, but Boston was all for it.

Boston just kept staring at WallE, but I finally got a shot of him looking at the camera.

Then Landen decided he wasn't to cool for pictures anymore, so him and WallE made friends and now they hold hands.

But then his mood changed when we went inside and a dinasour almost ate him. Just look at his face.

They boys did really good during the movie. Landen helped Rob get the popcorn while me and Boston went and got our seats. Landen loved the movie. He was laughing and laughing through it. Then a little over halfway he just couldn't fight it anymore and he fell asleep. Boston also started getting restless about halfway through.
Later that day we took the boys over to the Splash Pad at San Tan Village Mall. They LOVED it!! Boston was giggling like crazy before we even had him out of the stroller.

Landen was a little cautious at first. He started out slow but then he let loose and had a blast.
Here is both the boys getting splashed in the face together.

By the end, they were completely drenched and shivering cold, but I think they thought it was TOTALLY worth it. I am going to take them back there often, so if anyone wants to come with us, just let me know!
After the drenching we made a stop at the Disney Store and let the boys pick out some new PJ's. I didn't think they would pick the same ones, but I guess great minds think alike.





1 comment:

fivelive said...

my dad took me and my girls to see walli and my Emma sat there and said waalliii the first half hour or so. The reason my dad took us is because walli was one of her first words.
come visit my blog