Friday, September 12, 2008

Disneyland!


"When you wish upon a star....."
In March we are taking the boys to Disneyland for their very first time!
(Well, technically Landen has already been twice, but he was in my tummy, so he will enjoy it much more this time.) I am so excited to see their reactions to everything! Rob isn't a big Disneyland fan (Boo on him!) but even he is excited to take the boys. My whole entire family is going, along with Kelly and Levi, so it will be SO fun! Being the Disneyland experts that we are (we have been so many times that we could be tour guides) we usually try to not go during the busy times, but Spring Break was all we could do because Rob can't miss school. We wanted to go now because the boys are big enough to recognize things but they are still young enough we don't have to buy them a ticket! We know how to work the system. We will be there for 5 days and we get in an hour early one of the days.
I can't wait!
"......your dreams come true!"



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to gooooo! yayyy!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! We are going with Adam's family in October. I love Disneyland! Last time we went it was gay pride day and Adam kept getting hit on:) lol I told him it was where all your dreams would come true!lol (He didn't think I was very funny!haha)

September Chiste said...

Kaci that is SOOO funny, cause the first time Rob ever went to Disneyland was with my family and we were there on Gay pride day too!!! They were all wearing Red shirts so now that's a huge joke in my family!

As Told By Molly said...

We took our kids two years ago and we all had a bast. We decided it's an every five year kind of place to go. We all agreed that California Adventures was our fav.

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

oh man! We want to go too!!! I want to live in Sleeping Beautys castle! Sounds so fun. We go in just over two weeks!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I am so excited for you! I love Disneyland! One year we went so many times that my kids were sick of it! How can you ever get sick of Disneyland !?!