Sunday, September 7, 2008

PITBULL PUPPIES

Yesterday we were on our way home from my parents house and it was around 10:30 at night. The AJ animal pound is just about a mile or so from our house and as we were coming down the road, Rob hits the brakes and we both just stared. There were 3 pitbull puppies just running around in the road. There was NO WAY we were gonna just leave them there, so I hopped into the bed of the truck and Rob loaded up the puppies. It was right in front of the pound so we pulled into their parking lot to see if there was anyone there, or an after hours number to call, and we found 2 more! We decided not to call the animal control because these are BEAUTIFUL pups and we didn't want anything to happen to them. So I rode in the back of the truck surrounded by 5 pitbull pups that just kept giving me tons of love. I can't believe someone would just dump these puppies off in the desert like that. They are very healthy and are just gorgeous. We are trying to find good homes for them, so if you want a FREE PITBULL PUPPY, just let me know. Or if you just want to come see them, they are just precious. I will have a hard time letting them go.








3 comments:

Hinton Family said...

This is Kevin Hinton's wife. I know you guys were great friends in high school. We love checking your blog and staying updated. The puppies are so cute. It is a good thing I live up here in Utah or I would want to take the all back to our 2 bedroom apt! :)

As Told By Molly said...

I wish we could!
But my yard is too small right now for a dog...and I know who would get stuck with "pick-up" duty.

September Chiste said...

I know, I am going to be very sad when they all have to leave. But, with 2 cocker spaniels already of our own, 7 dogs altogether is a bit much. But there was no way we were gonna just leave them there.