Friday, September 12, 2008

Dr.

I have had a really deep cough for the past 2 weeks and my asthma has been out of control. I have had to use my inhaler more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the past 3 years altogether. Rob kept telling me I should go to the doctor, but I kept putting it off just hoping it would get better on its own. But it hasn't, in fact it got worse. I am tired all the time and my asthma is making it almost impossible to teach my dance classes, let alone take my own classes. So I finally gave in and made an appt. for this afternoon. At the very least they will tell me I just have a bad cough and they will give me a refill for my inhaler. So we will see what they say.

1 comment:

A said...

yikes I hope you are okay..everyone here at my office has the nasty coughs too!