Monday, September 29, 2008

Schnepf Farms Pumpkin & Chili Festival

We are really good family friends with Mark and Carrie Schnepf, so every year my family helps out at their Pumpkin & Chili Festival. I will be working there almost every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday the month of October. My family is running the burger shack so if you come, stop by and say HI! It's a really fun family place, it has rides, animals, shows, stores, pumpkin patch, train, and really good food. It is going on Thursday-Sunday every weekend October 2- November 2. Here's the website you can check out, click on EVENT CALENDAR and it will give you the details. http://www.schnepffarms.com/

5 comments:

A said...

Do you remember that one Halloween when the name that shall not be named worked in the maze..and scared me half to death or maybe both of us LOL..good times...I will have to drag Jim with me this year :D

September Chiste said...

LOL, the name that shall not be named, that's funny!! How could I forget!

As Told By Molly said...

My dad drew the logo/picture for the Festival! Yea dad!

I'll make plans with the hub and hopefully we'll see you at the burger shack!

Exquisite Effects said...

OOHHH I'm really excited to go this year, and we will definetly stop by and say hi! By the way you left the 'P' out of your link.

September Chiste said...

Thanks Cathy for letting me know I misspelled that! I work friday and Sundays from 4-close and all day saturdays so I hope I see everyone! If I'm not there, my fam will be!