Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Under the weather

Well it seems like I am never going to get well. I went to the doc Friday, and he said I should be feeling much better by Monday. Well Monday rolls around and I am still the same if not worse. All that medicine he had me on wasn't doing anything, except the antibiotic was making me really sick. So I called yesterday morning and talked to the doctor and he told me to throw out the old antibiotic and he started me on a new. This is the one they give you if you have pneumonia. I really hope this one works. He also said that if I'm not doing much better by Wednesday then I have to go back in right away. Which means I will probably have to get chest x-rays, blood drawn and all that irritating stuff. I HATE being sick like this. I still have to teach my dance classes and be a mom, life doesn't stop when you get sick. It just makes everything almost impossible to do. It's been 3 1/2 weeks now, so I am SOOOO ready to be over this!

5 comments:

Hinton Family said...

I know what you mean. When I was young i liked to be sick...no school, no work, no jobs.. When you still have to be a mom it is so hard. Hopefully this new stuff works for you.

Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that the new medicine works. If you need me to take the boys for a few hours during the day so you can get some rest, let me know. It would be fun for the kids. Need any soup??? :)

September Chiste said...

Well Jen, I think Rob would always appreciate some of your famous chicken noodle soup even if he isn't the sick one! =) It's just crazy that this stupid cough has turned into this.

As Told By Molly said...

I hope you get better soon!

A said...

sorry you are sick :( hope you get to feeling better soon